- Access is limited to current USF students; workshop particpants are not considered current students.
- To log in, use your USF Network username and password.
- If you receive an error message while at work, your place of employment may have their security settings too high.
- Access to electronic books in our catalog is restricted to current USF users per our license agreements.
- In addition to our services, nursing students have access to the Wegner Center databases. Call 605-357-1400 if you have questions regarding these resources.
TIP: Although you can search all titles in the EBSCO and ProQuest databases, it will bring 'false results' the majority of the time. The best search strategy is to select the most appropriate database for your topic and start there.
Library Director - Research Help
1101 West 22nd Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57105