More information on:
- Access is limited to current USF students; workshop particpants are not considered current students.
- To log in, use your USF Network username and password.
- If you receive an error message while at work, your place of employment may have their security settings too high.
- Access to electronic books in our catalog is restricted to current USF users per our license agreements.
- In addition to our services, nursing students have access to the Wegner Center databases. Call 605-357-1400 if you have questions regarding these resources.
Friday 7:45 am - 5:00 pm
Welcome to the Mears Library!
The Norman B. Mears Library prides itself on providing the best possible services and resources for you! We welcome you to the library for quiet study, group study, tutoring (Writing /Math) and research help. We have a computer lab, vending machines, a copy machine, and equipment for check out (laptops, digital camcorders, digital cameras and more). We have over 90 databases; 80,000 books; and over 39,000 full-text periodical titles. You can even make book/DVD requests for the library. CHECK IT OUT! (Pun intended.)
The library has many wonderful events during the year. Look at our Facebook page and see what we have done! Stay tuned for our contests.
WE ARE HAVING TWO CONTESTS - WIN PRIZES!
Pokémon cards are hidden all over the library!
When you find one, bring it to the circulation desk and enter to win a prize.
Like us on Facebook!
and enter to win a prize.
Both contests end on Monday, October 10.
Library Director - Research Help - ILLs
1101 West 22nd Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57105